Are you looking for the ultimate lifestyle change? Do you want to work & play in one of New Zealand’s best adventure playgrounds? Do you want to be part of a fun and rewarding team?
Ruapehu Alpine Lifts operates both Whakapapa and Turoa Ski Areas, on both the north and south facing slopes of Mt Ruapehu. We are located within Tongariro National Park, a Dual World Heritage site in the Central Plateau of New Zealand’s North Island.
Even if you’re never worked on a ski field, it’s no big deal. There’s something here for everyone as long as you bring the right attitude and a willingness to create fun in everything you do. Everyone that joins our team has a passion for the mountain and the vibrant lifestyle that comes with it. With endless possibilities, make sure you pack your sense of adventure.
Prior to your application
Before you apply for possibly the best job you’ve ever had, please make sure that you have checked out all the relevant information on our website.
- Working @ RAL
- Recruitment Info
- Employment FAQ
When submitting an application follow these simple steps to ensure you get it right the first time.
- Select your chosen job – Please choose wisely, once submitted your application will sent to the hiring manager for consideration
- Ensure you have chosen the right ski area – Turoa or Whakapapa more info about two different areas can be found at www.mtruapehu.com
NB: if you are traveling with someone we advise that you both pick the same ski area preference.
- Tell us why you are the best person for the job you have selected.
- Upload your CV – the documents will need to be 500kb or less. (acceptable file formats: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf, .txt, .html, .htm)
- Please also upload any relevant qualifications to the position which you are applying for
- If you have a work permit please ensure a copy of this is uploaded.
- Last check is to make sure you have entered your current contact information in the personal details section, as we will be contacting you about your application using these details. (Primarily email).
Once you have completed the application please make sure you Save & Submit. If you application was submitted correctly you will receive a confirmation email. Please make sure you check your spam inbox.
Click on Available Positions to see what Mt Ruapehu has to offer you.